Monday, January 05, 2009
Last week (I originally typed "a couple of weeks ago," before realizing it was only last Tuesday), I posted a list of items of interest I'd noted in clearing out my Google reads after the weekend. I'm thinking now that I might make this a regular thing, collecting all of the various bits and bobs that may not merit a post on their own, but which I still think are worth sharing. Here's the latest round.
- Paul Cornell points out that Captain Britain is now Twittering.
- Jay Stephens announces that Secret Saturdays has been renewed.
- The San Francisco Chronicle's sf columnist (and all-around-great guy) Michael Berry is looking forward to End of the Century, among others.
- Marvel Digital is offering the first installment of Jeff Parker's Wolverine: Agent of Atlas for free. (Between this and Fin Fang Four, I'm seriously considering subscribing, myself.)
- Matt Sturges's forthcoming Midwinter is starting to get some attention.