Friday, April 07, 2006


Visited States

Because I would jump off a bridge if everyone else was doing it, I did the whole "visited states" thing that's been bouncing around the blogosphere the last couple of days. I think this is the full list, but I may have driven through/caught connecting flights in a few more than this. But even so, I'm visited 60% of the states in 35 years and change, which isn't a bad start. Now, if someone would just host a WorldCon or World Fantasy in one of the other 40%, I could work on completing the set.

create your own visited states map

Got u beat.
I hope the election map doesn't look like that in 2008. Too much red!
90%, and some day I'll take Alicia to Hawaii.

No compelling reason to visit Alaska or North Dakota or Iowa, though.
When were you in Michigan?
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?